Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 4: Obstacle course

Thinking back on the obstacle course, I thought I did pretty well. I ended up finishing a day early and my robot was able to complete all of the challenges. I had a fairly stable robot design which curved to the right a little bit but I compensated for this by changing the turns and starting position. My program was also very organized because of my use of my blocks. This saved me a lot of time and trouble in the long run because I didnt have to repeat parts of the program and troubleshoot if one of those repeats went wrong. I unfortunately got some points off of my program because I didn't label my program. I ended up winning the most accurate course completion because I used the strategy of slow and steady. All of my turns were very precise. There is a video on the Day 3 blog for anyone interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment